Sunday, September 14, 2008

weekendd

so this past week i've done about 4 covers? hahah i'm really happy because the feedback i get is soo motivational.. haha thank you! :] lol it made my day.. like no joke! haha but this weekend.. was chill.. church on saturday.. then got my sidekick 08 haha WOO! thenn went to my house for my grandmas party.. that was fun chillin with the fambam again. lol sunday.. today. i woke up at 11.. recorded again.. and went out with my mom and stuff.. got some clothes and felt sick.. but i just had allergies.. i'm soo not stoked for school. i wish i could go to a school where i go to do what i love.. but thats college.. haha mann.. i hate basketball.. i wish i could quit. but my parents wont let me :[ watch! i'll quit one of these days! hahah. anyway.. sorry this post is so short. i'm tired. goood night

love,
rj

p.s. check it out
www.youtube.com/incredibledash

No comments: