Tuesday, September 9, 2008

prep/jock day

So today was obviously prep/jock day.. i was totally gonna dress preppy but i woke up too late.. and so i had to get ready, take a shower and all that good stuff.. so i just threw on some basketball shorts and my practice jersey and i was set.. i was pretty comfortable the whole day so i'm pretty glad i wore that.. haha so uhmm.. school was school.. nothing interesting.. korean was a pain today tho.. and so was english.. oh gosh. english. its like 2 hours long and he wont SHUT UP! ;p but it's okk he's chill.. he just talks too much.. so feel free to text me :] haha so after school lukey came to pick me up.. we went to 7/11 and got some grub over there.. then we went home.. and i sat in my room for 2 hours straight and recorded nonstop. "love bug" by the jonas brothers.. you should go check out my channel. i have a few videos up. www.youtube.com/incredibledash.

so after.. i recorded "lucky" by jason mraz by myself using garage band. it was pretty funn to do.. after my mom and i went to khols.. then circut city then best buy to visit my brother.. i saw jt. finally! i miss him!! :[ we needa hang out.. or come over again! haha then i went to office max to get one more notebook.. 27 cents :] haha then target to meet up with nini.. then mcdonalds.. haha then we went backk to my housee and tried some clothes on for tomorrow. smarty pants dayy! :] haha i'm kinda excited to wear my sweater vest.. haha :p and suspenders! hahah anyway.. uhm..i talked to brandon today... he wants me.. soo badd :] hahaha i'm just messin.. but yeah he's coool :] he's writing a song :] how siiickk is that?! haha it's gonna be great i already know it.. haha but yeahhh.. we might hang out friday!! but it depends.. again.. howdy dance anyone? :]

well i had tons of homework to do tonight.. algebra 2, korean 3, chem. blah blah blah but i got it done so i'm pretty pooped from it.. so. smarty pants day tomorrow. whos down to dress.. lets go all out :] alright i'm draineddd!!
good night.

love,
rj

MUSiC. LiVE iT. LOVE IT. DiG iT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

korean's ALWAYS a pain! haha