Tuesday, November 11, 2008

four day weekend

so fridayy.. hmm went to the football game and hung out with zeina erica and taylor with the basketball guys.. that was pretty funn :) lol after that I went home.. that was it for friday.. saturday I went to church then when I got home I went to kims for a little with nini.. then went out with brandon.. to rocketship park.. that was grea until.. yeahh anyway.. whatever. sunday.. went to the mall with chanel :) met up with jess zeina erica kyerin dylan and marcus.. and those 2 got kicked outta the mall.. lol stupiid! hahah so we split.. then met up later and kicked it outside of coffee bean.. hahah dylan and marcus caught a cab home.. hahaha that was funny.. thenn me chanel erica jess and kyerin went to pat n oscars and ate breadsticks. then chanel and I played the sugar game.. and we both had to eat 2 packs of sugar! lol then taylor picked me chanel and erica up.. and took us to his complex and we all got to drive his car :) hahah then we went and camped out at southbay port to go taping. haha and saw brandon john and sam.. thenn we went home.. and late that night I got a visit from johnn :) heheh goood stuff ;) nitty gritty! lol thenn monday stayed home basically wit sophia.. grandpa fell and I was scared as hell! but he's okay now.. then later that night vinay and pinto rolled into my house.. lol crazyy ass dayy.. hahah :) then todayy hung out with vinay for a bit.. and watched a movie with kyerin :) bomb ass weekend.. haha lets keep it this wayy :) goood night!


- rj

No comments: