Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i knew today would suck!

So i totally woke up to a bad start.. lol i just had a feeling today was gonna be bad.. school was alright.. went sloww as usually.. 1st period just colored.. 2nd period was like SLOW 3rd.. that was chill talked to matt kim the cutie :) hahah 4th made fun of allen sales :) hahahha dont hurt your wrist reaching for that pen allen :) lol i'm JUST KIDDING! :D lol 5th i actually get what we're doing if i'm not texting 24/7 in that class or listening to my ipod! :) hahah well after that was practice.. sat out AGAIN with nana.. colored :) and then we helped the posts.. she got hit in the head.. so hilarious! 2 seconds later i got hit in the stomach.. haha NOT COOL! :( hahaha it was funny tho.. then i went to go take my written test for my permit.. FAILED! fuckK! i'm sooo mad.. hahah i was off by 1 too!! sheeeit! and it was the easiest oness! i totally like zipped through that test tho.. and didnt study.. excuses.. but hey should've payed more attention and double checked! facckk! now i have to go back and be all nervous again :( i hate it! sheeit.. then went to ninis house for dance practice.. last one!! it was the longest one of my lifee.. hahahh but it was alright.. hopefully everything turns out well tomorrow for the dance.. i'm pretty screwed for the hiphop cause i didnt really practice.. my back was killing me! omg.. my back is fucked.. rotation of my pelvis is wrong.. hyperextended leg.. and a herniated disc? the fuckk! :( i hope i dont need surgery.. what the hell is happening to my life.. i swear.. first i lost "best" friends.. family problems.. my back is killing me.. stressin with school.. BOYS are another big problem.. but its starting to fade cause i'm sick of it.. just gonna drop everything.. and clear my head somehow.. but hopefully tomorrow goes well.. its gonna be a busy day.. basketball pictures.. appointment for hair and make up.. rehersal for dance again.. thennn pictures then the DEBUT! its gonna be a kick! i'm nervous.. i have to sing.. and talk.. and dance.. ahh frickk! lol well another family get together.. my favorite :) hahah i love my family more than anything.. well.. i'm gonna go to bed got a big day ahead of me.. good night! :)

- rj

p.s. happy birthday nini :) <333

No comments: