Sunday, August 31, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Saturday..
my brother and i spent the night in diamond bar at kuya mikes house. kuya mike and i were trying to record all night but couldn't get the right one.. so we tried again Saturday morning.. our first 3 or 4 takes were alright but not good enough. we ran out of time cause we were running late to church. church was alright as always :] during the sermon i was outside playing guitar and watching sophia. bad i know. haha but my brother and i had a pretty cool acoustic praise time set up. after that went home and helped move some stuff from my nini's house to my house.. then it was debut practice for nini. joseph is my partner :] hahah we mess around too much.. we slow our group down. it's kinda sad.. but it's fun :] met some 2 new kids :] they're pretty talented :] it was fun hanging out with them. ranil and nicolai? yeaaa :] thenn after i went to ellas :] hahah HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby :] haha i was gonna go night swimming with them but i got cold :[ LAME i knoww.. haha so instead i hung out with chanel, nini and victoria :] funny shittt.. haha then i sang to ella playing the ukelele :] you know you love me ella.. hahah your brother loves me too :] hahah anyway.. we pigged out on her foood! goood shitt.. then we drank a bit of mojito.. then watched.. AMITYVILLE HORROR! SCARYYY SHIT!! i watched like 20 mins of it and couldn't handle it.. haha when i got home i was soo uhhh... yeahh.. and SCARED! :[ i couldn't sleep so i was talkin to this one guy :] but i ended up knocking out at around.. 4


Sunday..
i woke up at like 11.. head hurt and everything.. my neckk was all sore.. then i got up andd cleaned up my room while blasting my ipod :] haha thenn i went into the living room.. and was CONFUSED... like no other.. like really confused.. my house looked wayy different.. then uhh.. kuya mike and steven came over and ate at our housee.. and then i went online for a bit.. thenn.. i went to TARGET with my parents.. i LOVE target :] haha they bought me alot of stuff :] hehe a purse, wallet, make up, slippers, and other things :] haha then went to the korean market.. and my mom bought some fruits and then i got to get hi-chews! yummm :] thenn i went home.. and changed then went out with lukey and my brother.. we ate at del taco! fattie :[ then after we went to mcdonalds and bought dollar ice cream cones :] yumm.. i didn't eat all of it cause i dont really like it.. haha but yeahh.. came home.. and talked to this one guy all night :] and video chatted with him too :] awww he's so cuteee :] heheh <33

No comments: